Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Happy Mother's Day

Ribbons, anyone?  Yes please!  I'm always up for a good ribbon rich card and when I shop at Really Reasonable Ribbon, I'm always sure to find the perfect laces, ribbons, trims, twines and more.  There's a perfect color, width and style of ribbon for every project at RRR and it's SO much FUN making cards and projects using the wonderful goodies and products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
So, like many of the cards I make, this one started with basic black cardstock.  I used a Lattice Embossing Folder on this card to give it some great texture and design.  Next, I laid several different ribbons across my card and secured them on the back with Scor-Tape.  The ribbons I used on this card include May Arts Stitched Burlap Ribbon, two different widths of Black & White Bold GinghamBright Pink GinghamPlaid Light Pink GinghamPink Two-Toned Wrinkle RibbonBlack & White Plaid Houndstooth, and Canvas Pink Twill Ribbon.
The pretty bow I added uses the pretty Pink Two-Toned Wrinkle Ribbon, and I topped that with a Mulberry Leaf, some Double Head Stamens, and some pretty Mulberry Flowers including a Black Open Rose.  My sentiment is a Melissa Frances rub-on that I rubbed onto a canvas tag that I tied with lengths of knotted Black Licorice Baker's Twine.  Rub-ons are often forgotten so this card incorporates a few of them.  You can place/rub a rub-on right onto ribbon as I did (above) on the canvas ribbons.
As you can see, this card was pretty much made by laying various ribbons across my card.  Really Reasonable Ribbon carries so many great ribbons and trims to help you create interesting cards and projects.  Be sure to stop by the RRR Blog for loads of great inspiration, Bonnie Garby Designs for lots of great digital products, and Really Reasonable Ribbon for ALL your ribbon and crafting needs.  Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today.  I always appreciate it.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say