Saturday, August 27, 2022

Thankful & Grateful

Welcome back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog and thanks for stopping by.  It's your crafty friend, Karen, here today sharing a simple seasonal card to welcome in Autumn.  This card shows off some colorful leaves - the thing I miss most about Fall in Minnesota.  I also incorporated a pretty Autumn trim from Really Reasonable Ribbon to adorn it.
I started this card with a piece of basic black cardstock which I layered with some Carta Bella patterned papers including a leaf print and a woodgrain pattern.  They were all attached using Scor-Tape for a long-lasting secure hold.  The sentiment square is also from the same Carta Bella paper pad.  The acorns and leaf were stamped and die-cut using products from Stamp Simply.  The prettiest part of this simple little card is the piece of 3/8" Brown & Cream Gingham Ribbon I ran across my card (underneath the sentiment) and tied into a bow.  I thought about adding some Mulberry Flowers, but I really wanted to keep this very simple.
I just LOVE the dimension and texture that ribbon gives to a card.  At Really Reasonable Ribbon, you will always be sure to find the perfectly matched trims for ALL your projects.  Be sure to stop by the RRR Blog for inspiration and information about sales and promotions as well as our monthly Blog Hop which always starts on the 13th.
We always enjoy your visits and hope to see YOU soon at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  You're always going to find lots of beautiful ribbons, trims, twines, and SO much more at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Go on ahead and treat yourself today.  Why not?  You deserve it.

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say