Monday, August 29, 2022

Pumpkin Season Greetings


 


Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  My favorite season of the year is right around the corner!  That's right!  It's almost Pumpkin Season!  I could not wait to celebrate, so I broke into my August Ribbon Club to make this cheery greeting card.

Layered ribbon makes pretty double borders on this cheery card.  First, put down a layer of Russet Orange Taffeta Ribbon.  I like to adhere my ribbon with Scor-tape.  If you leave the ends long, you can wrap the ribbon around the back side of the card panel, which makes a lovely, neat edge.  Then adhere a layer of  Gold Edged Cappuccino Satin Ribbon to bring just the right amount of sparkle.  I've also used this for my bows, along with some natural burlap string, which is perfect for fall cards.


You can turn a card into a gift by adding a pocket to the inside.  Then use scraps of your paper collection to create a little gift card wallet.

If you add a pocket to the gift card wallet, you can also tuck in a little  Pumpkin Spice Chai! It's always lovely to have something warm to sip on a chilly autumn day.

Wishing you all joy and creativity!
Kathy

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say