Friday, August 5, 2022

Many Thanks

Hi, it's Karen, and it's time for another FUN card using RIBBONS from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I just love the way ribbons add texture to my cards and projects.  There's just nothing quite like it.  Like many of you, I'm a bit of a ribbon-o-holic, and Really Reasonable Ribbon always has all the perfect trims for every project.
This card has a black cardstock base and then a layer of pumpkin cardstock. The center piece is a piece of white paper that I inked and stamped. I added a length of sveral different ribbons including some from this month's gorgeous Ribbon Club AssortmentThe trims I used include a length of the Autumn Owl Print on White Satin3/8" Turftan Brown Satin with Gold EdgesMay Arts Stitched Twill, and Moss Green & Cream Gingham Ribbon.
Those cute pumpkins and the sentiment were stamped and cut using a set from Papertrey Ink. Other than printed ribbons, most all of the different ribbons and trims at Really Reasonable Ribbon come in oodles of various colors to match whatever you're making. That's one of the things I love about RRR - I know I can always find the perfect color for every project.
Thanks again for stopping by today. I'm always grateful for your visits and comments. I hope you're having fun creating pretty things this week. Oh, and please be sure to join us on the 13th for our monthly Blog Hop. You won't want to miss that.

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say