Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Red White and Blue Beach Huts

Paper Rose Beach Huts Easel Card Really Reasonable Ribbon Slate Blue Wrinkled Ribbon Kathy Clement

 Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Can you hear the beach calling you?  It's calling to me, and I can't wait to stroll along the shore with the wind in my hair and the sand between my toes.  I love to see all the cute little beach cottages along the shoreline.  So when I found this cute beachy paper, I just had to create a little scene with them front and center.  A touch of slate blue wrinkled ribbon topped with natural burlap string is the perfect finishing touch. 

TIP: Dress up the pocket on this card with a ribbon border! The Patriotic Vertical Striped Satin Ribbon on the bottom of the pocket is a near-perfect color match for those cutie pie beach houses. Topped with some vintage buttons, it makes a great design statement.


Because this is an easel card, it closes for storage and shipping.  But I thought you might like to see the details up close and personal.



I love the way the torn paper edges look like waves washing up on the shore! 


The inside has two pockets.  The large pocket serves as the stopper for the easel mechanism. I tucked a little gift card wallet in here.


The smaller pocket on the top of the card holds this cute little collage bookmark.  Braided Natural Burlap String is the perfect topper, especially when you add a little flip flop charm!

If you're a beach lover like me, I hope you get to dig your toes into the sand soon!

kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say