Thursday, May 19, 2022

Liberty Dwells Here

Hello, Ribbon Friends! I loved the May Ribbon Club (Patriotic Assortment) so much that I decided to make another project with some of the ribbon! There is so much ribbon in each of the Ribbon Club Assortments that I can never use it all up in one sitting, so I keep the package on my desk for a month or so to see how much of it I can consume before putting it away! 

I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card out of blue cardstock. I found some patriotic paper in my stash and a very old star embossing folder found its way onto the desk, too! The sentiment is a digital stamp (Power Poppy) that was just begging to be used with these scrumptious ribbons!
I created a big, loopy bow out of the 5/8" Red Diamond Satin ribbon. I then made two smaller bows with the 3/8" Patriotic Strips on Satin ribbon. I used hot glue to glue all the bows together in a nifty stack!

I added the flowers and a sparkly star to the cluster. I think the red flower is perhaps an out of stock item, but you could substitute a Red Trellis Rose instead. I added one Ivory Open Rose (15mm) and one Royal Blue Open Rose (15mm) to the flower cluster.
I love this patriotic creation! With Memorial Day, Flag Day, and Independence Day coming soon, I will have lots of cards to choose from to either mail or to decorate my desk! 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Scor-tape (1/2")

Other Supplies Used: Cardstock, decorative paper, embossing folder, digital stamp, sparkly star embellishment, circle die cuts, hot glue, ATG, foam tape  

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say