Monday, May 23, 2022

Blooming with my Gnomies Card

Hello crafty friends and Happy Monday to you all! Today I have a super fun card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Gorgeous Ribbons & flowers. For some reason Ive been so addicted lately to making these darling gnome cards and Memorydex cards, this one happens to be a stamp, and I love him with all the flowers.

so for my card base I started with a 6" x 6" base  and then added on my layers. I love adding lots of layers, and did so here. Next I stamped up this darling gnome and colored him with copics, and then added stickles to his wings, love how he turned out. for his beard I did add some silver pencil to make the hairs, thought it would be fun. Oooo and I had used him again for the inside to hold the sign, thought that would be so cute. After I did my layers I cut out a branch for the greenery and then added several RRR flowers, I will list them all below. The ribbons I chose are the Yellow 
Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:

other supplies used: white paint pen, copic markers, The Robins Nest Creative dew drops, Hot glue, sewing machine, Jaded Blossom stamps, cheerylynn greenery die, stampinup punches for tag.

Thank you so very much for stopping by and hope you have a lovely day!
 Hugs to all, 
Cheryl



No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say