Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Bright and Cheerful Happy Birthday Card

 Hello there friends.  Today I'm sharing a bright and colorful handmade birthday card featuring some of the ribbons from the April Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


Not a Ribbon Club member yet?  Why not grab the April/May Ribbon Club Special Deal?!  
Just $17 for both if you are located in the USA.


I created a 5-1/2" square card created with my usual layered look.  My digital sentiment is my main focal point, topped with a pretty bi-color bow and I added a few cute Sweetheart Blossoms along the bottom of the oval sentiment panel.

For a video tutorial on how I use mulberry paper, please click HERE.

My card is topped off with a pretty bi-color bow created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 Tool using two of the ribbons from the April Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon. 

For a video tutorial on how to create this fun bow, please click HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.  Have a crafty week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say