Saturday, August 8, 2020

Thinking of You!

Hello everyone and Happy Saturday to you all! Cheryl here with a card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the gorgeous ribbons and flowers that RRR carries. Hope you enjoy my post for today, 

For this card, I chose to use a 6 x 6 card base, and layered it up using some scraps and card stock from my stash. The ribbon I chose is Satin Checkerboard Pearl Pink  and the White Satin to create my bows. Next I chose to use the 20mm Open Rose in White, and then the 15mm Open Rose in Pink. I also added the beautiful Rose Buds in a white and pink. The dies I used are from My Makers Movement, and it's called waterfall card kit.  I also used the Petite Sentiments stamp and die set.  I'm loving all the pink on this card. Lastly I did add some sewing, and distressing to my sentiment.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Rose buds  white & cream, Pink

 Thank you for stopping by! Hugs to all,

Cheryl

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card ...luv the pinks and tiny flowers ...really hve the vintage vibe going! Luv it! Thanks for sharing your creation! Suzy Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card ...luv the pinks and tiny flower patterned paper ...really have the vintage vibe going! Especially with those beautiful ribbons and flowers. Luv it! Thanks for sharing your creation! Suzy Q

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say