Monday, August 3, 2020

Let's Celebrate Greeting Card

Hello friends and crafty peeps! Ginny here with a greeting card I created with beautiful trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

We've just wrapped up Christmas in July at Polly's Paper Studio and I was sooooooo ready to break out some non-holiday colors! I adore navy and peach together don't you?

By using the darker colored cardstock as a border between the busy patterns I was able to break up the busy patterns.  That beautiful stitched satin ribbon coordinates perfectly!
Why not add a garden full of gorgeous flowers to dress up your greeting cards? These are from Really Reasonable Ribbon as well and I just love how much fun they were to layer. A few details like the buttons and metal charm finish this card off in style!

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say