Friday, August 21, 2020

Halloween Memorydex Card

 Hello friends and crafty Peeps! Ginny here to share my very first Memorydex card.  Yes I know all the cool kids have been making them for ages!  I'm not really one to get into all the crafty things but this one got me even after years of avoiding it lol.


I decided to start out with a Halloween theme as I knew I had plenty of ready made ephemera to pile on to make getting to the fun faster and easier.

I created a fabulous ruffle for this card with pretty sheer organza to add texture and dimension. I'm not the most expert seamstress but it really wasn't hard to add a running stitch to the ribbon and gather it up for fullness. 

Being only 4 inches wide this card came together in a snap. I'll be making these all the time now and creating a great place to store my pictures and memories!

Please enjoy this process video.....



~Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Orange Organza Ribbon

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

1 comment :

  1. I found out about Memory Dex earlier this year and got on a roll creating--- your first one turned out very lovely - I created a paper box to hold my cards - enjoy your journey! Love lvoe your card!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say