Monday, July 20, 2020

Shaker Cards Duo by Cherry Nelson

 Hellllllllllllllllo my paper peeps!  Cherry here today to share a couple of shaker cards made with Really Reasonable Ribbon trims, flowers, and stamens.  Bonnie has such a great selection of all those goodies. I have been into pinks and peaches lately.  It is fun to try different color combos, isn't it?  I created these shakers using old Sizzix die frames and then just added some recycled acetate to cover the fronts.  The more foam adhesive you have on back, the deeper your shaker card will be. It creates a reverse shadow box effect and if you know me....I love lots of dimension. That allows the sequins to really be able to move around...which is half the fun.  I am developing quite the collection of different things to add to shaker cards.  Well that is it for me today friends.  Please scroll down for list of RRR supplies.  Stay healthy and safe my friends
                                                               XOXO, Cherry






Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies used:











2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say