Monday, February 4, 2019

Valentine's Day Decorated Gable Box

Hello everyone and happy Monday to you all! Today I have a Darling Valentine Gable Box I decorated using beautiful taffeta, grosgrain, roses, and other beautiful supplies from  Really Reasonable Ribbon which I have listed below for you. I absolutely LOVED making this darling gift box, it was so much fun to decorate, and will be doing another one too!

On my box I started with a Christmas Gable box my mom had given me.  They came in a package of 4, so I covered up the sides that had snowflakes on them, and the front was an oval, and decided to cover it and cut a heart shape out of the design paper and place a filigree heart over it. Next I used all Really Reasonable Ribbon's beautiful mulberry roses, carnations, sweetheart blossoms, stamens, and leaves to decorate the front, and LOVE how it turned out. The beautiful strawberry brownie ribbon is absolutely DARLING and is one of my favorite Valentine ribbons, it's so sweet in person, pictures really don't do it justice at all. I made a bow with it to place on top of the taffeta pink bow, and love how sweet they look together.

It's so nice to be back in my craft room crafting and making some fun springtime projects, and getting ready to make some albums next, can't wait to work on those! 


Here is a close up of the front of my box.
Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Ribbon Pearl Pink Taffeta 
Strawberry Brownie Grosgrain Ribbon
Mini Sweetheart Blossoms Mixed Pink
Rose Buds Mixed Red
Rose Buds Mixed Pink
Rose Buds Pink 2 tone
carnations Pink mixed
Chelsea roses pale pink
Pink Stamems 
Red Stamems
white leaves 30mm
foam tabs
scotch tape glider refill


Other supplies Used:
Gable Box
Design papers
CottageCutz dies and stamps
CheeryLynn Dies
Stickles
Club Scrap ink
Copic Markers
Best Glue Ever
I hope you enjoyed my post for today, as I enjoyed making this super sweet box to share with you all!
Thank you for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!
Hugs to all
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say