Friday, February 22, 2019

Buttons and Bows Shaker Folio

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  So tell me, how do you feel about white ribbon?  Today's Buttons and Bows Shaker Folio is a study in blue, which is my favorite color.  And nothing goes better with blue than crisp, white taffeta ribbon.  


I used my faithful Zutter Bow-it-All Tool to tie a 3" double loop bow on the left hand side of the shaker box.  Silver Metallic String adds another layer of sparkle and shine and a vintage blue button finishes the bow cluster nicely. 



White Taffeta Ribbon does double duty in this 5 1/2" trifold shaker folio.   I used it as the closure mechanism and tied a bow on the side.  To do this, wrap the matted layers of your project with 1/2" Scor-Tape.  Then press the taffeta ribbon onto the sticky strip and you're good to go!


What do you do with your ribbon scraps?  I like to thread them through the tops of little tags, or tie them in a square knot to decorate a honey stick, as I've done here.


The more I use Taffeta Ribbon, the more I love it.  It ties crisp, poufy bows and comes in loads of wonderful colors!

Wishing you a beautiful, creative day! 
Cheerio,
kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say