Friday, February 1, 2019

Exquisite Greeting Card

Hello there friends and crafty peeps! Ginny here dropping in to share a greeting card I created with gorgeous trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I'm pairing  the Champagne Chevron Striped Twill with the Poised collection from Authentique Papers.
This twill makes a lovely bow! I added a sweet little vintagy inspired sewing machine charm but it seems to be hiding under the bow.
I need to add loads of flowers to all my projects to help me think about warmer weather as it's a deep freeze here in Michigan.
Details like layered die cuts, and vintage buttons finish this card off beautifully!

~Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Champagne  Stripped Twill, Ivory Burlap String

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful card! So feminine and frilly with out being stuffy.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say