Thursday, November 29, 2018

Merry Christmas Car with Non-Traditional Colors

Hi friends.  Thanksgiving has come and gone and Christmas is right around the corner.  Time to get working on those Christmas card and gifts!!  Today I'm sharing a pretty Christmas card I created using pinks and purples to match the color theme of the November Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I just love this color combo for Christmas!

This month we have a great deal for US residents. 
You can get the October and November assortments together for a special low introductory price of just $17.00!

Not a Ribbon Club Member yet?

The October Ribbon Club Assortment is a collection of Christmas themed ribbon.  It contains 9 styles and a total of 17 yards of ribbon and crochet lace.  The November Ribbon Club Assortment is a Pink and Purple Holiday Shimmer themed assortment with 9 styles and a total of 17 yards of ribbon and crochet lace.  Each monthly assortment is a color or holiday themed collection of ribbon.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbon styles.

This is a somewhat clean and simple design.  Yes, it has multiple layers, but it's a clean design with a focus on the sentiment.  I added some pretty 15mm Open Roses in two different pinks under the sentiment.  I love the special touch the flowers give and Mulberry Flowers are a very economical way to add that special touch to your projects.  Head on over and browse the HUGE selection of Mulberry Flowers offered at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
My card was topped off with a pretty bi-color double-loop bow created on my Bow-it-All V3.0.  I used two of the 3/8" Satin with Metallic Edges Ribbons from the November Ribbon Club Assortment and I finished off the center of the bow with a White Pearl Star Shaped Embellishment.

For a video tutorial on how to create this pretty bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.  Happy crafting!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say