Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Blessed Altered Frame

Hi friends! Today I'm sharing a lovely little home décor piece I created for the Thanksgiving season and I hope you enjoy it! I started with an empty frame and filled it with lots of seasonal pretties and of course, some gorgeous ribbons from RRR!
For the inside, I added papers and die cuts along with stickers, buttons, WOC Sweetheart Blossoms White, WOC Sweetheart Blossoms Mixed Pink. I also added a White Bead Berry Spray Cluster to the mix. For my puffy bow, I used Delicate Stitched Satin in Blue Topaz, Vanessa White Crochet Lace and Ivory Burlap String (on the button).
A little Autumn tag in the upper right corner has a bit of 3/8" Plaid Ribbon Raspberry Swirl tied to it. I love how this all coordinates perfectly with the festive scene. 
I think this will be a really nice addition to my holiday décor this year. And I hope you've been inspired to create something pretty for your home too! Thanks so much for stopping by and allowing me to share my project today! Until next time, happy crafting! 

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say