Friday, November 2, 2018

Baby It's Cold Outside Christmas Greeting Card

Hello there friends and crafty peeps! Ginny here to share my first project with the new Ribbon Club Holiday Shimmer Assortment ...
Isn't it just dreamy??????? I think this might turn out to be my favorite assortment for the holidays!

I pulled out the silver for my first project and was having so much fun it turned into two. Isn't the the way it always goes???
 I think I will always love blue and silver for Christmas.
 I've added some pretty coordinating flowers.
 Layered die cuts create a nice texture and provide lots of detail.
 I couldn't resist adding a silver ice skate charm.
 Speaking of silver I've tucked in a silvery star to the floral arrangement for a little extra sparkle.
 This card is similar but has a different focal image. Notice the faux snow detail on the top and the circle die cut?
 There's a few berry stems and metal flourishes to fill in the flowers. And that silver ribbon matches perfectly!
 The focal image is actually a layered holiday sticker in matching plaid.
 This card also has a charm...this time a reindeer. A bit of loopy twine bow softens the arrangement.
While I was working with the wintry color scheme I decided now is the right time for silver cardstock between the paper layers. So festive!

~Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Holiday Shimmer Assortment, Light Blue Burlap String.

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say