Friday, August 24, 2018

Vintage Masculine Birthday Card

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  I hope you are all having a Fabulous Friday!  August is birthday month in our family, so I thought I'd share this really fun Vintage Masculine Birthday Card that I made for our middle son.


Blue and brown is a great color combo for masculine cards, especially when you pair it up with a fabulous bow.  This double loop bow is tied with Ivory/Brown/Copper Plaid Ribbon.  This is really soft and  supple so it's easy to tie.  The woven fabric really comes through, adding even more texture to this 5" x 7" top fold card design.

Natural burlap string adds even more texture and does a good job of amping up the vintage vibe I was going for.

The card interior turned out super cute with pockets, flaps and a little gift card holder.



It's great to have ribbon options that work on masculine cards!  I hope I've shared some tips and tricks with you today that you can use in your own crafty adventures.

Have a great weekend!
kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say