Wednesday, August 1, 2018

It's the Best Time of the Year Greeting Card

Hello there friends and Happy August to you! It's the first and that means I get to share the first project I created with the Autumn Ribbon Club Assortment.
I've got one more  holiday project that I created for Christmas in July to share.
  I used that gorgeous Taffeta from this assortment to accent the card. I just love how the ribbon brightens up this warm and wintry color scheme.
 The taffeta bow is topped with a second bow of loopy twine and a vintage button.
Pearly bling and a die cut doily in crisp white break up the busy patterns. Tiny word stickers offer a sweet and simple sentiment.
A magnolia flower is the center of this flower arrangement and joined with pretty frosted blooms, altered chipboard, die cut pine cones, and evergreens.

Really Reasonable Ribbon~Autumn Ribbon Club AssortmentMagnolia, Burlap String Olive.

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

1 comment :

  1. Another great ribbon assortment. What a wonderful winter card made with ribbon from this pack tfs.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say