Monday, August 27, 2018

Home Sweet Home Mini Album

Hello, all our ribbon-loving friends of Really Reasonable Ribbon.    Thanks for stopping by today.  I apologize ahead of time for this lengthy blog post.  It's just that I wanted to show you all the pages and list all the fabulous Really Reasonable Ribbon products I used on this mini album.  I used lots of fabulous Carta Bella products (patterned papers, chipboard, stickers, ephemera, etc.) from a sweet line called Spring Market.  At the top of the cover, I added a gathered length of Natural Burlap String topped with White Double Head Stamens,  and Pink Double Head Stamens, as well as a Deep Ivory Open End Rose and two Pink Miniature Sweetheart Blossoms.
On the second page (inside left - below) I added two of the patterned papers and inked them with Tim Holtz Hickory Smoke Distress Ink.  Everything in my mini album is secured down with various length strips of Scor-Tape Adhesive.  I added a die-cut doily, a journalling sticker, a chipboard sentiment (smiles), some Pink and White Sweetheart Blossoms, and some Mixed Pinks and Ivory Miniature Sweetheart Blossoms to this photo mat page.
Page number three (seen below) is totally a photo page.  I didn't want to lay out specific photo mats on this page so that any size photo(s) can be added later.  I did ink the patterned paper, and I added a small chipboard sentiment piece, part of a Maya Road canvas tage, some Ivory Burlap StringOlive Burlap String, a Ivory Miniature Sweetheart Blossoms, and a small journalling sticker.
You turn to the next page (number four on the inside left) and you will see two patterned papers inked with Tim Holtz Distress Inks, a journalling card with a stamped sentiment on a journalling card, and three (a pink, a white and a green) Acrylic Flowers from our Embellishments section.  I also ran a length of super sweet White Crochet Lace up the side of this page.
Move to the right, and you will see part of a folded glassine bag that makes up page five...with another small photo mat.  I added a die-cut doily, and on the right side of the doily I added a 25mm Green, Yellow and White Mulberry Leave topped with a length of Ivory Burlap String, a Deep Pink Open End Rose, two Ivory Miniature Sweetheart Blossoms, and some Pink Double Head Stamens.
Flip that glassine bag open, and you see page six which is the narrow side of the glassine bag. I created a cute tag to attach to this page.  I used lots of the sweet patterned papers, a chipboard sentiment at top (laughter), and I stamped a miniature tag with "love grows here" and hung it using a length of Cotton Candy Baker's Twine.  At the top of the tag, you will see a bow tied with Moss & Cream Plaid Ribbon.
To the right, you will see page seven which is the side of the glassine bag that's a bit wider.  I covered it with patterned paper and added a Spring Market sticker towards the top.  Near the bottom, I added a small Maya Road kraft with white polka dots envelope.  I added a Spring Market sticker to the little envelope and also attached a darling 11mm White Heart Shaped Flatback Immitation Pearl Accent.
By now.....peeking out from the bottom right, you have probably already caught a glimpse or two of the tag I created and tucked into the glassine bag (just before the back cover).  I attached a cute patterned paper photo mat to some extra patterned paper to create the tag.  I attached a sweet floral "pull tab" to the tag so that you can easily pull it out of the glassine bag and attach a photo or tuck in other little momentos.  I made this "pull tab" of sorts by tying bows of the Moss & Cream Plaid Ribbon and Baby Pink Plaid Ribbon topped with a White Aster Daisy, some Pink and Ivory Miniature Sweetheart Blossoms, and some White and Pink Double Head Stamens.  SO pretty!

After that........the very boring back cover.  But I thought I'd show y'all anyway.  LOL  And on the wire binding, I added lengths of Burlap Pink Center-Stitch RibbonIvory Natural Crochet Lace, and Moss & Cream Plaid Ribbon.......just for fun.  Ribbons make EVERYTHING better!
Thanks again for visiting us today.  There's always so much inspiration here on the RRR Blog, as well as information about special promotions and sales; and........I really hope that you will stop in at the Really Reasonable Ribbon store to check out all the amazing products.  I sure enjoy creating with them, and I know you will too.
Happy crafting and creating, everyone!
Karen Letchworth

2 comments :

  1. I am not one to make an album but I must tell you that this one you made is so gorgeous and fantastic with all those wonderful papers, various elements and wonderful ribbons.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say