Saturday, February 2, 2013

You are Fabulous!

Goodness, it was therapeutic to make this! I am directing three musicals right now, and the first one opens in two weeks, so every waking moment has been spent working on that. But to keep my sanity, I have to keep stamping :)
Today I am sharing a creation I made using Jen's Deconstructed Sketch 87.

For my card I chose one of Flourishes' sentiment sets, In and Out You.
My banners are cut from Carta Bella's Beautiful Moments Collection kit. I stamped my sentiments and then cut with Spellbinders Labels Four Small. I sponged the outside of the frame and added a little bird sticker from the Carta Bella kit. 

What I love about this card is the Ivory Sheer Box Pleats ribbon and Kaiser Latte pearls. I think they add just the right embellishment! What do you think?



Stamps: In and Out You (Flourishes)
Paper: Carta Bella 12x12 Collection Kit, Naturals Ivory (SU!)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray, So Saffron (SU!)
Accessories and Tools: corner rounder, Latte Pearls and Sheer Ivory Box Pleats Ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon), Spellbinders Labels Four Small, Banner Stacklets 1 (Taylored Expressions)



5 comments :

  1. Beautiful Judy! Gee how I wish I lived by you! I miss being in musicals! I watch Glee and it brings back memories. It's a little more risque than back in the day but still fun! :)
    Sounds like you are a super busy woman. Take care of yourself! :)

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I'm drawn to that mulicolored polka dot piece that hangs down...cut all crooked on purpose! I LOVE IT! AND your LOVELY RIBBON with pearls across the top just TOPS IT OFF!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. judy, love all the texture on this card and you really make RRR a strong base for this card.
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really very pretty : ) sounds like you have your hands full! So happy you make time to be creative.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say