Friday, January 25, 2013

Ribbon Banner Tutorial

 
Hi there...it's Ginny here with another easy peasy tutorial. This time I'm going to
demonstrate how to make a great little banner with trim, and twine and my favorite 
adhesive....Scor-Tape! The best part of this banner is you can easily adjust all the 
pieces to fit perfectly onto your project : )


See...told ya it was easy. Now here is the project I created with a ribbon banner just like this one.
I choose the beautiful Diamond Satin Shell Grey ribbon, Pink Gingham, and Cotton Candy Bakers Twine for my banner and 1/4 inch Scor-Tape.
There's more of the pink gingham in the big poofy bow along with Pink Wrinkle Ribbon .
I choose to ink the pink trims to give them a shabbier look to match the vintage feel of my card and finished it off with some sweet little bows at the ends and real vintage buttons.

I hope you all enjoy a happy and productive day and find some time to be creative : ) Ginny 


 

6 comments :

  1. That is so awesome!!! Thanks for making something so cool be so easy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card and a great quick and easy way to make a fun banner for your project. Gotta love that ScorTape with ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tutorial thanks for sharing and yes, the card is a beauty.
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this excellent way to use ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say