Monday, June 14, 2010

Weaving ribbon

I'm sorry it's going to be a very quick post, girls - I'm squeezing it in the tight schedule of my holidays... :)
It's Monday, and it means that it's time for my weekly project.
Here's what I whipped up, using the yummy striped ribbon, available in the Really Reasonable Ribbon store. Bold, graphic ribbon is perfect for playing the lead role on the card. How about some weaving?

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; sentiment sticker: SRM Stickers; ink: Versa Color (Pink); rhinestones: Top Line Creations; chipboard frame: Collections; extra thick white embossing powder (XTEE); ribbon: Pink Licorice Twist Stripe Grosgrain; other: button, twine

I covered a plain jane chipboard frame twice with an extra thick embossing powder, to achieve the smooth, glossy look.
I hope you like the effect! Have a goodie,
Iwona
Align Center

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say