Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hop to THIS POST to enter and see our newest challenge



It's Thursday, so that must mean that it's my day to share a little inspiration for Really Reasonable Ribbons. School is now out here, and summer is getting into full swing. To me, nothing says summer more than getting ready for the 4th of July! My Mom's birthday is on the 4th , so we always have a big family celebration. One of my best memories of this celebration was a couple of years ago at our beach house, (it's on a very small island in South Carolina). Every year, they hold a golf cart parade - and everyone on the island goes ALL OUT to decorate. It just reminded me of a simpler day and time, which was great!
For my card, I used some of the Wired Woven Check Red and manipulated the wires to scrunch the ribbon. I added some bows of America Stripe Grosgrain. The image is one of the newest from Karen's Doodles.

I hope that you will join us for our 2nd ribbon challenge, which is to use ribbon as a border - easy peasy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say