Thursday, October 26, 2023

The Stockings Were Hung

I haven't really started hanging the stockings with care just yet.  However, I do have a really nice head start on my Christmas shopping and card-making.  As always, Really Reasonable Ribbon helps me find the perfect ribbons and trims for every card and project I make as Christmas approaches and all year round.  You're always sure to find the perfect ribbons and trims at Really Reasonable Ribbon along with AdhesivesMulberry Flowers and SO much more.
This card started with basic black cardstock that I layered with an Echo Park patterned paper from my stash.  I cut the patterned paper and the sentiment using the Crimped Edge Dies from The Greetery.  This lovely sentiment is found in the Christmas Sentiments Bundle from Bonnie Garby Designs.  I just LOVE the wonderful images and sentiments from Bonnie Garby Designs because there's a perfect fit for every occasion.
I ran a length of Red & White Bold Gingham Ribbon and a length of Moss Green & Ivory Gingham Ribbon across my card underneath the sentiment.  I tied my sweet bow using the Moss Green & Ivory Gingham and I tucked several Double Head Stamens into the bow.  It's topped with a green button to which I added some Solid Red Baker's Twine.
Down at the bottom right, I added a small piece of ruler washi tape and a fabric covered gingham button from the Embellishment section.  It's attached using a piece of Scor-Tape which holds things securely in place.  The Christmas stocking is a sticker also from my stash.  I really wanted to showcase the lovely ribbons and that super sweet bow.  You can find lots of great inspiration on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog and lots of great shopping at both Really Reasonable Ribbon and Bonnie Garby Designs.  Don't miss out on the inspiration and deals.  Just click on the highlighted links to take you directly there.  Thanks so much for stopping by today, and please visit us again soon.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say