Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Halloween Shaker Treat bag

 Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to you all! Todays Shaker treat bag was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon and The Robins Nest Creative.

For the treat bag I chose to use a shaker topper, that I decorated using Really Reasonable Ribbons Satin ribbon, Foam tabs, and some Scor-tape to adhere everything. I also used some of the bold checked ribbon for my smaller bow that I addd to the tag on the bottom. I foam tabs I used were the black ones, as everything on this is darker for Halloween. Yeah

For my SVG file I chose to use KaDoodle Bug Designs sweet Cutie KaToodles Devil Pumpkin Bear that I did up. I added some tags that I punched out, lots of dew drops from the Robins Nest, and then some shaker pieces that I had in my stash too. Super fun! I will be gifting these to the grandkids for Halloween.
Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:
Thank you so very much and have a lovely day! Hugs to all, Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say