Monday, July 31, 2023

For the Love of Lighthouses

 

Ciao Bella, Summer Breeze, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Kathy Clement

Hello, Friends!  Living in North Carolina has given me a great love for lighthouses.  They are dotted all along our beautiful shoreline.  So I thought it would be fun to feature a lighthouse on this beachy blue card that I've trimmed out with Paradise Aqua Seam Binding Ribbon and Brown Sugar Baker's Twine.


TIP: If you're looking for a quick and easy way to add texture to your cards, consider combining ribbon with Baker's Twine or Burlap String.  The contrast in textures adds a designer look to your bows.


 .  

And here's a peek at the inside.  More beachy blues and more lighthouses, of course!  It's too hot to go to the beach right now, but as soon as this heat and humidity break, I'm feeling a call to go stick my toes in the sand.

I hope you are all enjoying a relaxing and creative summer!

Cheerio,

kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say