Monday, June 26, 2023

Sweet Dress Mini Album Page

 

Hello crafty friends and Happy Monday to you all! Cheryl here today with a darling dress mini album page I designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the gorgeous flowers, lace, and embellishments from the RRR Store. I have been having so much fun working with this dress die, its absolutely darling and can't wait to share other projects Ive created with it.

I started by using the darling design paper from the Little Bo Peep collection from crate paper on the front of the dress and for the bow. Next I ended up using Really Reasonable Ribbon Ric Rac along the bottom of the dress, and then used the Gabriella Lace to create my bow, then added some greenery and then all my flowers. Some of the flowers are older ones, and some are open roses, sweetheart blossoms, rose buds, love all the flowers. Next I used the little Robins Nest dew drops for the sleeves, and bottom of the dress. I love  adding the darling heart embellishment to a lot of my projects as a lot of love went into creating it. Also they are so sweet looking. 

Tag- for the tag I just cut out the pink card stock using a die, and then used the bow pieces we're cut using the beau die from the dress collection. I then added a little feather and the really reasonable ribbon Pearl Daisy flower embellishment. Now all I need to do is punch the holes at the top for my rings, and create a few more pages. 


Just had to add a photo of it hanging on the stand my husband make years ago. Love it on here, so I can display all the pages. 





I do hope you enjoyed my post for today, please let me know what you think! Happy Crafting!

Hugs, DT Member Cheryl

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say