Monday, January 23, 2023

What's Up Chickie?

 Hello, friends.  It's your friend Karen posting here today.  Welcome by today and thanks for stopping by to take a peek at this sweet card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  No matter what I'm making, I can always count on Really Reasonable Ribbon to have the perfect ribbons, trims, laces and twines to match.  This card was a lot of fun to make; and I knew, as always, that RRR had the right textures and colors to match what I was using.
I started with basic blue cardstocks, and I used the top (lighter) one along with a brand new background die-cut to make that fun diagonal pattern.  Next, I stamped and cut the sheep and the chicks using some cute stamp/die sets from Paper Sweeties.  The sentiments are also from Paper Sweeties, and they're stamped onto a Fishtail Banner Die from Stamp Simply.

piece of the 1.5" Grey Netting across my card to give some fabulous color and texture.  The next trims I added include a length of White Sharon Crochet Lace and a length of Striped Gray Grosgrain Ribbon.  I tied a bow with the White Sharon Crochet Lace and topped that bow with a piece of Cotton Candy Baker's Twine and some Pink/Brown Twist Baker's Twine.  I tucked in several beautiful Double Head Stamens in various colors.  The final touch was a beautiful Baby Blue Mulberry Flower.  Like I said, you can always find the perfect accents at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  If you're ever looking for a really fabulous Adhesive, I use lots of Scor-Tape which a great double-sided tape that comes in a variety of widths and holds things securely in place.
There are some really exciting new things happening over at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I hope that you'll stop by the RRR Blog to check out all the things we have planned for 20023.  A new "Sister Company" and as always, LOTS of fabulous ribbons and trims among so many other things.  And be sure to join us on the 13th of every month for our FUN Blog Hops.  We look forward to seeing you again soon at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Blessings,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say