Friday, April 22, 2022

For My Friend

It doesn't matter what it is.....ribbons, trims, twines, laces, seam binding, or...... any trim.  If it coms on a spool, chances are very good that you'll find it at Really Reasonable Ribbon in just about every width, color, texture and style.  They really have it ALL and then some.  Whatever I'm creating, I always know that Really Reasonable Ribbon will have some wonderful things to adorn my cards and make them POP.
This card was FUN to create.  I started with black and then green cardstocks that I machine stitched together with black thread.  I used a piece of white watercolor paper and I stamped a fun background and did a bit of water coloring.  I added some vintage buttons and a water colored paper flower using a die set.  I added a piece of knotted 3/4" Pink Chevron Striped Twill, some Mint Baker's Twine and some Double Head Stamens.
Thanks for visiting me today.  I hope you'll take time to stop by Really Reasonable Ribbon and treat yourself to some new ribbons, trims, twines, Mulberry FlowersStamens, and.....well, let's just say that there are a lot of great choices.  Happy shopping and crafting.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say