Friday, April 15, 2022

Blessed Easter

 Good morning, Friends! Blessed Good Friday to you! I have a soft, spring-time card for you today!

I created a last minute Easter card by stamping a message inside. However, you could use this card for a sympathy card, birthday card, or friendship card by choosing a different sentiment. 

The card is 6" x 4 3/4" made from white cardstock. I trimmed a piece of plaid paper to slightly smaller than the card front and attached it with some double-sided tape. 
I printed the digital image onto white cardstock and colored the image with Copic markers. 
I trimmed the image panel to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and matted it with a piece of green cardstock.
Before attaching the image to the front of the card, I wrapped the corners with ribbon, making sure to securely attach it to the back of the panel. I then attached the image panel to the card with scor-tape.

I added a bow made from the same ribbon, plus a bow made from twine, a tiny flower, and some stamens. I love how spring-like this card turned out.  

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a truly blessed Easter!

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Wild Orchid Craft Sweetheart Blossoms - Mixed Pink
Double Head Stamens - Light Pink
Scor-tape (1/2")

Other Supplies Used: Digital image by Power Poppy, Copic markers, Various cardstock and paper

3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous image and card, I love Power Poppy images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and perfect for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work - happy Resurrection day!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say