Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Folio Flip Book

 Hey there friends and crafty peeps!  Ginny here with a fun interactive folio flip book created with some beautiful trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I was so inspired by a lovely paper pad that we picked up over spring break to create this book.

Of course I'm adding an arrangement of pretty flowers. Some ready made and some made by me. I finished the focal flower with stamens from RRR and Wrinkle Ribbon and it coordinates perfectly.


I'm creating two different color stories here by choosing the large floral patterned papers and pairing them with additional layers from the collection. 
Full page flips adds so much extra room for pictures and journaling and I couldn't resist the foiled papers to add a bit of glam.

I designed this folio base to open fully to show all the coordinating pages at the same time.
The back side of the book has an entirely different vibe. I am so in love with that pretty mint check!

The inserts not only add more room for pictures but the journaling can be added to the back to preserve those memories!

Won't you join me for a tutorial?

Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Pink Wrinkle RibbonFlower Stamens, White Lotus Flowers, Ivory Burlap String.

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say