Friday, October 30, 2020

Woodland Creature Cards by Cherry Nelson

 Hellllllllllo RRR peeps!  Cherry here on the blog today to share a woodland theme holiday greeting with you.  If there are cute animals involved, I am always down for creating with them.  We all could use some cuteness in the world right about now.  I gathered up my supplies and created a more traditional Nordic color scheme with my hedgehog shaker, and the other card is in more masculine forest greens and browns.  I love this sweet owl and the sentiment "tis the season to be J'owly" ...also love me a good pun. 


I used lots of fun flowers..some from Really Reasonable Ribbon and some I created using Foamirian and stamens from the store.  I used diecuts in varying size frames to create a shadow effect on both cards.  I love the dimension it adds to my cards.   Well that is it for me.  Please scroll down for a full supply list.





As always thanks for stopping by!  Stay healthy and creative friends. 

XOXO, Cherry


Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies-

stamens

Burlap string in green

Cherry twine

Forest green taffeta ribbon

red taffeta ribbon


2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say