Thursday, October 29, 2020

Gingerbread Latte Easel Card

 

Hello everyone, and Happy Thursday to you all! Today I have a super fun easel card I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It's been a while since I've done one of these types of cards, and I thought it would be  so cute using the gingerbread boy, latte cup, flowers, ribbon, and design paper to match.


My card measures 6" x  6" closed. I used the super cute stamps and dies from Makers Movement, and I love this little gingerbread guy, he is on a scenery I did for the Latte cup. I used flower soft for the snow, and added the trees. The cup was cut using the snowflake design paper. For my bows I used the satin with grosgrain edge ribbon, and then added my 25mm cottage roses, and then the rose buds in white and blue.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:

other supplies
My Makers Movement dies and stamps, warm wishes stamp and die, A latte Love, 
peppermint twists sprinkles 
pebbles design paper
flower soft
Copics
Stickles , white gel pen, sewing machine, hot glue gun
I hope you enjoyed my fun card today, as I enjoyed making it to share. Hugs to all!
Cheryl



2 comments :

  1. This is so pretty with all of your layers of flowers, and ribbons and such a cute gingerbread man! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your super sweet comment! sending hugs!
      Cheryl

      Delete

We'd love to hear what you have to say