Friday, September 18, 2020

Hello Fall Owl Card by Cherry Nelson


Hello RRR peeps!  Cherry here to share a cutie card with you today.  I have always been smitten with owls, foxes,....and woodland creatures in general.  I would love to own a hedgehog..but that's another story.  So when I found these wood chip diecuts I fell in love. This little guy is saying "hello Fall" among all sorts of pretty florals.  


I used lots of pretty florals that I created using water color papers and a few with Foamirian and mixed them in with some RRR florals for lots of texture.   




I always love to add in unique berries, leaves, etc.  I also added some fun little stamped details that I diecut out.

Well friends, this will be it for me.  I got to go off and finish packing what is left of our house contents.  At 5:00 we are leaving our home of 17 years.  To say it is emotional is an understatement. Keep on crafting friends!  Scroll down for RRR supplies used. 


RRR Supplies used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say