Saturday, February 8, 2020

LOVE Card with Layered Ribbon and Lace

Hey friends! Linsey here today sharing a little weekend card inspiration with a Valentine/Love theme! Take a looky loo! 😍
I double-layered a postage stamp die cut using 2 different patterned papers, then wrapped my ribbon treatment around opposing corners with White Crocheted Lace and 1/8" Diagonal Stripe Ribbon. I added a few WOC Carnations Mixed Red to my card as well. This is definitely a card to be hand delivered, hehe!
And that's all for today! Only 6 more days until Valentine's Day, so get those cards out to anyone you want to send your love to this year! And remember, it's always better with ribbon! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend! Happy crafting!

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say