Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Hello Butterfly Greeting Card


Hello there friends and crafty peeps! Ginny here to share a card I created with the gorgeous trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I found a beautiful blue patterned paper for my background and layered on a scalloped edge stitched rectangle die and coordinating patterned papers.

This Diamond Satin Blue Topaz Ribbon matches perfectly! I've topped it with a loopy twine bow created with Ivory Burlap String.

Last but not least a garden full of flowers and a big blocky sentiment.

~Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Diamond Satin Blue Topaz, Ivory Burlap String

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

2 comments :

  1. So lovely. Especially like the color combo used. This RRR release is one of my favorites. tfs

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say