Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Summer at the Beach Greeting Card

Hello there friends and crafty peeps! Ginny here to share a card I created with some of the new supplies I picked up with the intention of creating more clean and simple cards. I did not achieve that with this card lol.

This card also has a stamped and colored image.  Wouldn't it be lovely to have a little hut by the beach?  Especially one this bright and cheerful.
The new supply I mentioned is a scalloped stitched frame.  I've been framing everything lol.  I even created 2 large shaker cards.  I'm like a kid with a new puppy.
Even though this is an A2 sized card I was able to work in some fun details like vintage button, sequins, and Prills. 
And of course I can't make a card without flowers and ribbon trims. Even if it is a beach card. Last but not least is a fun nautical compass charm.  If only I had one of these that would always point to the beach!

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say