Monday, January 14, 2019

Hey Cupcake, Will You be My Valentine? by Cherry's Jubilee Home

Hi my sweet ribbon friends! Cherry here to share today on the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog. I have a fun little gift ensemble to share today. It starts with this over the top cute "Hey cupcake" card..then you open the card and it says "will you be my valentine"?
 How cute is this inside?  Lots of sweet details my friends! It would make anyone feel special....so cute for grand-kids.
 I used  Bay Leaf Seam Binding for my ribbon.

 Then, of course I could not leave well enough alone and added this sweet mini pinwheel ...it is wrapped with confetti grosgrain ribbon.  I layered die cut flowers on top on each other and adhered them to the top of the spool.  I added homemade paper fringe to bottom.  Such a sweet gift set.   Well that is it for me today!  hugs, cherry

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say