Monday, September 3, 2018

Vintage Halloween Card

 Hello there friends and crafty peeps! It's my favorite time of the month as I get to share the first project I created with the new Ribbon Club Assortment.
This Halloween assortment is so perfect for all the spooktacular projects I have planned.

I'm also working on a new series for my YouTube channel of Revisiting and Remaking some of my favorite designs from the past with new papers and trims and fabby new embellishments.
I printed a tag from my shop then picked patterns that coordinated.
To compete with the busy background paper I used the ribbons to create a double layer bow then topped it off with twine and a vintage button.
Handcrafted flowers are so fun to make and you can match them with your project. I've tucked in an altered chippie key plate and fussy cut Halloween themed butterfly.
Another small arrangement for the top to balance the larger one.
Last but not least a die cut flourish frame cut in black cardstock then coated with Midnight Stickles creates a nice detail.
Please enjoy this video I've prepared....
Really Reasonable Ribbon~ September Ribbon Club Assortment, Ivory Burlap String
Polly's Paper Studio~ Vintage Halloween Tags

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say