Monday, September 10, 2018

Happy Halloween Gift Card Holders

Hello, Friends!  Have you started your Halloween crafting yet?  When I got my September Ribbon Club Assortment in the mail, it put me into high gear for Halloween creations.  Those ribbons are spook-tacular!  Today I've used them to dress up these cutie pie Halloween Gift Card Holders.


These are super quick and easy to make, yet they look fabulously festive thanks to the wonderful ribbons.


This Boo-tiful card is dressed up with the 3/8"  Halloween Confetti Dot Grosgrain Ribbon and some of my favorite Natural Burlap String.

A little 3/8" Black Checkerboard Satin ribbon adds a touch of class to the gift card holder inside the card.

 This fab-BOO-luss card is adorned with Tangerine Checkerboard Satin Ribbon.  I love the soft shimmer it adds to the card design.


And I love the fun factor that the Halloween Confetti Dot Ribbon adds to the gift card holder inside this card.


Tangerine Satin Swirl Ribbon is postively "bewitching" when paired with Black Checkerboard Satin Ribbon, don't you think?


And this black cat is lucky to be paired up with 3/8" Black Checkerboard Satin Ribbon.


This too cute to spook witch is color coordinated with the Tangerine Satin Swirl bow on this card.


And I'm loving this 3/8" Spiderweb Satin Ribbon with these papers.

If you'd like to make these cute cards, I prepared a little Snapguide tutorial for you!  Happy Halloween!


Check out How to Authentique Nightfall Halloween Gift Card Holders by Kathy Clement on Snapguide.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Cheerio,
kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say