Saturday, December 5, 2015

Holly Jolly Merry and Cheer






Popping in real quick folks!  Today is the second day of my son's basketball tournament and we are busy busy.  It's my day here at RRR and I am sharing some over the top cute tags, perfect to top that package off with this year.  My papers are all from a JoAnn's paper pad from several years ago.  My adorable dimensional images are from Walmart of all places....you just never know!  I used Chevron Striped Twill in red , Plaid Ribbon in celery green, and Christmas Red Zig Zag on white satin as my tying ribbon.  I used lots of fun layers to really bring these to life.  I can't live without adhesive foam. Nothing is the same without it.  Once done with all my layers I added some fun mini toppers...bottle brush wreaths, snowballs, and berries.  These are really very simple.....I think what makes them pop is the dimension, diecuts, and colorful ribbons. Enjoy!   Cherry          

1 comment :

  1. All of your tags are so cute. Love the images and the ribbons were perfect touch. Especially love the adorable dimensional images like the wreath. Super cute! Nancy

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say