Thursday, June 12, 2014

Summer in Session.....





Tomorrow is my son's last day of his sophomore year.  This means a little flexibility in our schedules.   Which is very much welcomed at the moment.   Now if only my allergies would let up!
With Summer soon in session I created this ultra bright and sweet gift bag for someone special.  I used the Polka dot big bitty bags as my base.  I layered a paper border and homemade paper fringe at the bottom along with a doily, diecuts, and a rosette made with the Scor-buddy mini tablet.   My fun ribbons come from this month's Ribbon Club Assortment .    Hope you enjoy!   Cherry

2 comments :

  1. So beautiful is your project and so perfect in everyway x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what an awesome project I love all the bright colors and the details are fabulous what a great center piece this would make!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say