Wednesday, January 22, 2014

You Mean the World To Me



Happy Wednesday! How about something soft and elegant for today's blog post? I have been wanting to create a card using the lovely Sally White Crochet Lace Ribbon for a while but couldn't get the inspirations to flow for a while. I wanted a soft look on a card so the trim would pop out perfectly.


I found this blue-greenish background paper from my stash and added a vellum cardstock layer on top of it to soften the colors. Adding the sentiment with the trim makes the whole card look elegant and soft in my opinion. The bow ties very easily with this trim - and it stays there really well. I think the bow itself it just adorable!

What do you think? I just love how detailed the lace ribbon is and how lovely it adds interest to the card. 

I hope you enjoyed today's project- Thank you for stopping by!
 

1 comment :

  1. What a pretty card I love crochet ribbon and this is beautiful. I think with the sentiments you used this card could be used as an unconventional Valentine great love it!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say