Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Fill Your Life With Adventures

Life is an adventure...  You never know where your journey will take you.  I created the cover of my newest mini album using some beautiful ribbons and embellishments from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I added bows with one of my new favorite ribbons the Sheer Iridescent Antique Gold Ribbon, then tucked in the Natural Jute String to add more dimension.
Then I tucked in some vintage buttons and the Mulberry Leaves.
I then added some vintage lace and burlap.  I am excited to start creating pages to capture all my life's adventures.
Hoping you have a wonderfully creative day.

Sheila

1 comment :

  1. WOW...this is truly beautiful. Love the texture of those flowers. And who doesn't love a beautiful horse.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say