Friday, August 31, 2018

It's Your Day Sunflower Card

Hey friends.  Bonnie here today popping in with a quick post to share a birthday card I made earlier this month for a special young lady.  I added some of my favorite ribbons and trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon to finish off the card.
I used a great sunflower die from Cheery Lynn Designs and I shaded it with Distress Inks.
I just love the dimension you get by layering the die cuts.
My card is topped off with a pretty bi-color bow created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 Tool using Yellow Gold and Tangerine Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon.  I also added two pieces of Natural Burlap String behind the bow to add some texture.

For a video tutorial on how to make this pretty bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products I used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft blog.


2 comments :

  1. That bow color is perfection!! Gorgeous card; love that beautiful sunflower
    and this awesome design.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say