Sunday, August 26, 2018

Make a Wish, Cue the Confetti, It's Your Day!

Hi friends.   Bonnie popping in today to share a pretty birthday card I made for a dear friend.  I picked some of my favorite ribbons and embellishments from Really Reasonable Ribbon to complete the card.
Debbie loves purple just like I do, so I went all out purple and pink.  Those are my happy colors!
The pretty flowers were handmade using a favorite die set from Cheery Lynn Designs.  I used Distress Ink papers I created for the background and the flowers and the centers were finished with 10mm Flat Back Pearls.
My card is topped off with a pretty bi-color bow created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 Tool using Regal Purple and Rose Bloom Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon.  The center of the bow is topped with a 10mm Resin Flower embellishment.  I also ran the Regal Purple Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon topped with 3/8" Tutti Frutti Chevron Grosgrain Ribbon across the center of the card behind the sentiment panel.

For a video tutorial on how to create this pretty bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.
  
Happy crafting!


1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say