Monday, August 20, 2018

Let it Snow Winter Card

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to you all! Today I have a sweet little snowman card I made using the beautiful ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and also some of the darling embellishments and rose buds on my card for today.

Of course Christmas is my favorite time of year, however it takes me a while to get into the crafting mode on this, so I do like to try to start early, as by October I will have huge messes in the craft room with all Christmas goodies and paper stacks and stuff all over, and anyway I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this...hehehehe.  So for my card I did use this darling paper.  It has sweet snowman on it, and I thought it would go perfectly with this sweet stamp set from JustRite Papercrafts. I love how Really Reasonable Ribbon matches perfectly with all sorts of designs, and both the Shimmer Satin Red and Satin Swiss Dots Pearl Pink go with this collection to make my double bows.

All layers were done using the ATG refill tape, and then I added sewing using my sewing machine. Next I also used the Foam Tabs to pop and give a 3-D look to the layers after they were put together.

For my poinsettias, which were cut using JustRite dies, I added some of Really Reasonable Ribbons 8mm and 10mm white flat backed pearls to the centers. Each poinsettia was brushed using  perfect pearl to give a little glitz to the flowers. Next I added in some of the RRR Rose Buds in a white , they look so pretty, love these!

Resin Flowers were added to the corners, and these little flowers are so sweet and perfect for cards, and centers of flowers, also for decorating up the corners of your card like I did here.

Really Reasonable Ribbon:
Satin Swiss Dots Pearl Pink
Shimmer Satin Ribbon for the Red
Scotch ATG Refill Tape to put together layers
Foam Tabs
Rose Buds
white flat backed pearls
Resin Flowers

The little snowman and Let it Snow were stamped using the Mini Misti tool, and colored pens. I added some Stickles to the snowman for his black buttons. Love the colors I used for this card, they are not your normal traditional Christmas colors but they sure are fun!
Hope you enjoyed my post for today, and thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a lovely day!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments :

  1. So beautiful is your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning! And the papers DO match the pretty
    ribbons so perfectly. Love the stitching detail.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say