Friday, August 17, 2018

Little Baby Greeting Card

Hello there friends and crafty peeps! Today I'm sharing a card I created especially for my cousin to celebrate the birth of his first baby. I just love babies!!! Congrats to the new parents!!!!

I just love the vintagy feel of this card. Maybe it will be used to decorate the nursery?

I used a garden of Wild Orchid Crafts flowers for this card all in dreamy shades of blue and Cream.
Really Reasonable Ribbon~Cherry Blossom in Cream & Blue, Sweetheart Blossoms in Blue, Cottage Rose in Blue, Chevron Striped Twill in Light Blue, and Burlap String in Light Blue.

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

4 comments :

  1. I love this, Ginny. I still have a few of those nursery rhyme cards left. SO sweet. I might need to pull them back out.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome baby boy card and so well designed. I love the Little Boy Blue rhyme you used for it as well. I am sure the new baby's family will be so overjoyed to see this card you made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! Love all the gorgeous detail and the texture on the pretty blue ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say